For the last week, my newsfeed has been blowing up with posts about the #NSALE AKA the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This is a HUGE epic sale that happens just once a year when all the brand new fall merchandise including clothing, beauty and home decor is discounted up to 40% off before it even hits the floor. Pretty crazy right!
So I’ve decided to officially hop on the bandwagon and share my top 10 favorite farmhouse decor items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. But you’ll have act quickly… the sale only lasts through August 6 and items are selling out all the time. If you think you might want it… you might as well buy it because it’s FREE shipping. Prices will be shooting back up on August 7.
- Nautica Breakfast Pillow – A mix of classic and modern style with this versatile pillow. Perfect for the black and white farmhouse look. Could be used in the living room or bedroom.
- Midnight Cacti Framed Wall Art by Deni Designs – I just think this is the cutest print. I love the colors of this piece, and it can bring fun “southwest” element into your rustic home.
- Jaipur Guna Ash Wall Poof – This chunky knit poof can serve as a functional ottoman/foot rest or a work of art. Such a comfy, cozy piece that would work in almost any room of your home.
- Zestt Gemma Woven Wall Hanging – These braided fringe art pieces are becoming super popular. Give your farmhouse a boho chic vibe. For just $35 you can’t beat the price!
- Simpatico Hobnail Glass Candle – These little candles are just so cute, and they smell even better. With a number of colors and scents to choose from, there’s no reason not to pick up one or two of these beauties and incorporate some vintage charm in your home.
- Era Home Metallic Alchemy Mirror – With this distressed, two-tone metallic mirror, you can bring out the more rustic/industrial side of your home. This mirror would be perfect for an entryway or small vanity.
- Embroidered Chevron Pillow – Rizzy Home – I’m really loving this feminine, fluffy farmhouse pillow. The chevron stripes incorporate a geometric element making it slightly modern. I’ll definitely be adding this beauty to my cart.
- Basket Weave Accent Pillow – Nordstrom at Home – This knit “sweater” pillow just screams Fall to me. I’m loving the neutral cream color, but it also comes in grey, blush and teal if you’re looking for more of a pop.
- Primitives by Kathy Our Nest Distressed Farmhouse Sign – Because nothing quite says farmhouse quite like a distressed sign. I’m loving the white chippiness of this one and of course I love that it says “Our Nest.”
- Chloe Duvet Cover – Nordstrom at Home – This duvet is so just so pretty! The design is so unique, but still neutral enough that you could style it up with whatever fun pillows you wanted. It also comes in a number of colors so there’s something to suit everyone’s taste.
So what have you purchased from the #NSALE? Anything else still on your list? I hope you enjoyed these farmhouse finds for a great price!